Mobile plant operator required for coal mining operation (Open cut) in the Bowen Basin Queensland.
Must be able to† operate CAT 785, 789, 793
Dumps & Tip Head
BCC Conduct Haul Truck Operations highly desirable
You MUST possess
- relevant plant certification (BCC) (RII's [...Learn about RII's])
- proof of experience or competency on similar equipment (EG 789 dump truck or above)
- be willing to work rotating shift patterns,
- adhere to site safety procedures
- clear drug and alcohol test result is required prior to commencement.
Please note the specifics of this role necessitates coal board medical approval for fitness to work and random Drug and Alcohol tests.
You must be able to wear appropriate PPE including a respirator if necessary, steel capped boots and longs.
Mobile Plant Operator Job Bowen Basin: Truck Competencies
(S11)(CBM)(RII's [...Learn about RII's])(D&A)(PPE)(DT)