Production Operators – Truck, Shovel, Excavator & Drag-line
Excavator and Dragline Production Operators. Peabody is seeking outstanding individuals with the relevant experience and leadership capability to join the team.
- 7/7 rotating day/night roster
- Grow your mining career with Peabody Energy
- Multiple positions available
About the Company:
Peabody is the world’s largest private-sector coal company and a Fortune 500 company. Peabody serves metallurgical and thermal coal customers in 25 countries on five continents.
Peabody is a globally-diverse company which offers an inclusive work environment to engage, recognise and develop employees. The Company values the power of inclusion and diversity as a competitive advantage and is committed to increasing the number of diverse employees throughout its Australian operations.
Peabody is actively seeking to grow its talent pool and recruit more women and Indigenous Australians and encourages female and Indigenous Australians to apply.
Why Join Peabody’s Coppabella Team?
Peabody’s Coppabella Moorvale Mine Complex consists of two open-cut mine operations located approximately 140 kilometres southwest of Mackay that produce premium low-volatile pulverised injection coal (LV-PCI) for export markets. An excellent opportunity is available at our Coppabella Mine for experienced Truck, Multi- Skilled.
Roster arrangements for these roles are 7 / 7 day / night rotating roster. The minimum requirements for these positions include:
- A mining competency with a proven track record in safety and production for Electrical and Mechanical Trucks (preferably Komatsu 830E and CAT793/CAT785).
Peabody also seeks candidates with a proven track record in safety and production, a combination of a mining competency in Electrical and Mechanical Trucks and one or more of the following mining competencies:
- Excavator (preferably CAT 6060 and/or Hitachi 5500 or 2500)
- Dozer (preferably CAT D10 and/or D11)
- Dragline (preferably Marion 8200)
- Electric Shovel (preferably P&H).
- Strong commitment to safety as a way of life
- Ability to meet and exceed set targets
- Open cut coal mining or heavy industry experience
- Effective team player.
- We commit to safety and health as a way of life
- A culture of inspiration, innovation and collaboration
- Committed to developing an inclusive and diverse workplace
- A reward and recognition program
- Professional and technical development opportunities
- Support in achieving professional accreditation (site based personal only)
- Permanent lifestyle roster opportunities available
- We take responsibility to for the environment, benefit our communities and restore the land for generations that follow
- World’s largest private-sector coal company and a fortune 500 company
NOTE: When you apply for this job Production Operators – Mine Complex, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
This job will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.