Multi-Skilled Production Coal Mining Operator
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Minimum 12 months plant operating experience
- Excavator experience
- Dozers: D10/D11
- Graders: 16/24M haul road maintenance
- Dump Truck – Cat 785 or 793 or 797
- Watercart skills (Desirable)
- Shovel skills (Desirable)
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
- A strong commitment to safety
- Adaptability to change as the operation progresses
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]/SSE Signed Competencies
- Current Drivers License
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship)
In return, these positions offer:
- Ongoing work opportunities
- 7/7 roster
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Super is paid on all roaster hours
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply‘ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Multi-Skilled Production Operator Coal Mining Bowen Basin Jobs
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction