Multi-Skilled Operator Jobs Coppabella
CAT 777-797, Graders CAT 16/24, Excavators Leibherr 996, Hitachi 3600, CAT 6040 & 6060, Dozers D10/D11
WorkPac are looking to recruit Multi-Skilled Operators for work in the Coppabella area.
- Our client has multiple DIDO/BIBO opportunities for multi-skilled operators on a coal mine site in the Coppabella area.
- On-going opportunity for the right candidate
- 7/7 roster, camp facilities available
- BIBO from Mackay (Bus fare is $51)
- Operating Dozers D10/D11 to push overburden/coal
- Operating Dump Trucks CAT 777-797, Graders CAT 16/24, Excavator Leibherr 996, Hitachi 3600, CAT 6040 & 6060 doing production work on the overburden and pre-strips
The Ideal Person:
- Must be able to operate a Dozer D10/D11 plus two or more of the other plants listed above
- Coal mining experience is ideal however our client would be keen to train up good civil operators that can operate the above machinery
- Must have a recent authorised signed skill list/competency tickets/RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s
- Must have a current Coal Board Medical or Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (Or must be willing to obtain this)
- Two contactable reference to verify your operating experience
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical.
- Be willing to pay for your own bus fare
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with them. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.