Multi-Skilled Operator Jobs Coppabella
CAT 777-797, Graders CAT 16/24, Excavators Leibherr 996, Hitachi 3600, CAT 6040 & 6060, Dozers D10/D11
WorkPac are looking to recruit Multi-Skilled Operators for work in the Coppabella area.
- Our client has multiple DIDO/BIBO opportunities for multi-skilled operators on a coal mine site in the Coppabella area.
- On-going opportunity for the right candidate
- 7/7 roster, camp facilities available
- BIBO from Mackay (Bus fare is $51)
- Operating Dozers D10/D11 to push overburden/coal
- Operating Dump Trucks CAT 777-797, Graders CAT 16/24, Excavator Leibherr 996, Hitachi 3600, CAT 6040 & 6060 doing production work on the overburden and pre-strips
The Ideal Person:
- Must be able to operate a Dozer D10/D11 plus two or more of the other plants listed above
- Coal mining experience is ideal however our client would be keen to train up good civil operators that can operate the above machinery
- Must have a recent authorised signed skill list/competency tickets/RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s
- Must have a current Coal Board Medical or Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (Or must be willing to obtain this)
- Two contactable reference to verify your operating experience
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical.
- Be willing to pay for your own bus fare
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with them. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.