Moranbah Dump Truck Jobs QLD
WorkPac are looking for Pre Strip and Coal Mining Dump Truck Operators too commence on an open cut coal mine in the Bowen Basin, located 31km South East of Moranbah. If you’re handy on a CAT 789, CAT 793, or CAT 797 be sure to get over a resume!
About their Client:
Their client is Australia’s largest coal miner and exporter, the world’s largest supplier to the sea borne coking coal market and largest coal producer and supplier of metallurgical coal. The client has several mine sites across the Bowen Basin consisting primarily of open cut mines.
Duties & Responsibilities *Moranbah Dump Truck Jobs QLD:
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 789, 793 Dump Truck
- Dumps & Tip Head Experience
- Pre-start checks on machinery
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months experience operating Mechanical Dump Truck CAT 789, 793, 797
- SSE/Delegate Signed Skills List or Unsigned Skilled List Supported by RII's [...Learn about RII's]
- Current Drivers Licence
- Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Core
- Right to Work in Australia
- 6/6 Roster Including PJ Day (3 Days / 3 Nights)
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Camp and Meals Provided at Dysart
- BIBO Camp to Site
- BIBO Available from Mackay and Rockhampton
- Ongoing role for an Immediate Start
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Apply Here for Moranbah Dump Truck Jobs QLD
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.