Mining Plant Operator Jobs WA
Dump Truck, Grader, Dozers & Excavator Jobs
The GO2 People are on the lookout for experienced Mining Plant Operators for an immediate start for work across various sites in WA regional areas. Permanency is offered after 3-6 months.
Urgently seeking the following:
- Dump Truck Operators 793, 789, 785
- Grader Operators 14 – 16H/G/M – GPS experience is ideal
- Dozers Operators D10T/N/R
- Excavator Operators Hitachi/Komatsu/ Liebherr 1250, 2500, 3000, 5000, 5500, 9250, 9400
- All Round Operators – operate any 3 machine listed above
Requirements for the role:
- Current and valid drivers licence
- Current police clearance (or willing to obtain one)
- 3 years minimum recent experience in a similar role on a mine site
- Available to start ASAP
- High regards and commitment to safety
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- 2 contactable referees
About The GO2 People:
The GO2 People have built a reputation for their ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, they have been involved in some of Australia’s largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Their team has been strategically developed to ensure they take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
The GO2 People also offer job seekers a huge selection of career pathways across many industries, including;
- Major infrastructure
- Mining / Resources
- Warehousing / Logistics
- Construction / Engineering
- Waste Management
iMINCO assists mining jobseekers find the best mining jobs like The GO2 People’s Mining Plant Operator Jobs WA.
The GO2 People are the number one choice for mining jobs in Western Australia. See many more jobs on their website: GO2 People Website.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.