Machinery Mining Production Operator – New to Industry
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries.
They currently have unmissable opportunities for candidates with Heavy civil/earthmoving skills to secure a start as a Machinery Operator working on a coal mine.
Are you currently living in the Dubbo & surrounding regions and looking for your foot in the door to the mining industry? Well look no further, this role is for you!
The role will be working in Mudgee, NSW so you MUST be living local in Mudgee or willing to relocate immediately.
What skills do you need to be considered for these roles?
- Applying candidates must be mechanically minded and come from a background with machinery.
- Have experience operating heavy machinery within a civil, earthmoving and/or quarrying environment.
- Experience operating trucks, dozers, graders, loaders and/or water carts.
- The above machinery experience is necessary and will need to be proven with a form of competency such as a ticket, OHS Card or an RTO/RII's [...Learn about RII's] Certificate
Successful candidates will need to:
- Have good communication and problem solving skills.
- Commit to a minimum of 12 months.
- Undertake interview process and assessment center.
- Be committed to safety in the workplace.
In return, they offer:
- Ongoing employment and training to make you the best operator you can be!
- Very competitive hourly rates.
- Weekly pay.
- DIDO role, be home every night!
- The opportunity to make your mark in the coal mining industry.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage in the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain
Would you like to apply to this job?
If the above description sounds like you and you are committed to this opportunity, hit the APPLY button now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for the Production Operators – New to Industry position