If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Workshop Rebuild Mechanics – Diesel Fitter
Workshop Rebuild Diesel Fitter Mechanics Perth
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
They are currently seeking experienced Engine, Component & Equipment Mechanics to join there team in Perth Workshop. The client requires; skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals to work in a Workshop environment to complete Machinery and Engine Rebuilds.
To be successful in these roles you must have:
- Trade Qualified Diesel Fitter
- Demonstrated Post Trade Experience in Workshop Maintenance and Rebuilds of
- CAT Haul Trucks
- CAT Ancillary Equipment
- Experience with major components including final drives, differentials, transmissions, torque converters, minor components including hydraulics
- Caterpillar engine rebuild experience is highly desirable
- Working at Heights & EWP license is essential
- Current High-Risk Work License (desirable)
- Willing to accept a permanent position after completing a successful spell working casual labour hire
These Roles Offer:
- Immediate Start
- Temp to Perm Opportunities for the right candidates
- Overtime available at flat rates
- Once you go permanent penalties will be paid for overtime worked as well as A/L & P/L
- Perth based work so you are home every night
- Industry Leading Organization
- SUPER paid on all hours worked
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
NOTE: When you apply for this job [name of job title here], take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Would you like to apply to this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingClick Apply for the Workshop Rebuild Mechanics position