If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Mining Pit Technician
Underground Pit Technician job working in an open pit and underground environment, this temporary job is offered on an even time roster and has the potential for sign over for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Diamond Drill core processing, orientation, core saw operation and sampling
- Underground/ROM sampling
- Data entry/management of routine paperwork
- Sample dispatch management
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrate a proactive safety behaviour, complying with safe work procedures
- Previous experience in a Pit Technician job managing Diamond Drill core
- Exposure to underground mining preferable
- Computer literacy skills with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong time management skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Valid C Class Drivers License
- National Police Clearance
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- WA Forklift Ticket advantageous
What you’ll get in return
Would you like to apply?
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now‘ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are searching for a new position, please contact for a confidential discussion on your career.