Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter†Mining North West of Cairns
Australia’s leading privately owned staffing solutions provider, WorkPac is focused and committed to the attraction, selection and career management of talented individuals across a wide range of industries and disciplines. They also work with iconic and respected companies Australia wide to assist in establishing their recruitment needs and maximizing the capabilities of their workforce.?If you would like to be a part of a successful business, contribute positively to company growth and be recognized for your valued contribution, WorkPac may be able to help you. Looking for individuals who want to uncover both local and national work opportunities with the potential for ongoing assignments and even temp to perm placement.
Located North West of Cairns, the client is one of the world’s largest metals and mining corporations responsible for developing high quality mines and operations both nationally and internationally.
3/31 Ventnor Ave, West Perth WA 6005, Australia
To be considered for this role you MUST have:
- Heavy duty trade certificate (Diesel Fitter)
- Demonstrated post trade experience
- Experience working in a mining environment
- Experience working with: Caterpillar D11T Dozer, 992G Loader, 993K Loader, CAT 777 & CAT 785 Caterpillar Trucks
- Own tools available
- Availability for immediate start
In this role you will be required to:
- Perform scheduled maintenance on mobile plant
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to safety
- Be punctual and well presented
- Demonstrated a solid work ethic
- Pass a pre-employment medical
What you can expect from the role:
- Immediate start
- 4 week assignment
- FIFO from Cairns
- 7:7 roster
- Remote mining environment
To apply for this position, please submit your resume along with any relevant licenses and qualifications.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!