Heavy Duty Fitters 2:1 roster
Heavy Duty Fitters 2:1 roster Pilbara, Goldfields
With a significant portfolio of projects, a well-trained and dedicated workforce, as well as a strong financial position, Mineral Resources Limited is set to continue with its success as a leading industry specialist in mining services and its associated commodity production operations.
Mineral Resources are looking for experienced Heavy Duty Fitters to join the team on a full time, permanent basis, working a 2:1 roster.
Equipment you can expect to work on will include:
- Hitachi EX2600-6 & EX1900-6
- Komatsu PC1205SP-8, WA500-6, WA600-6, D375A-6, D155A-5 & GD655-5
- CAT 777G, 785D, D10T, D9T, 988H, 988K, 982M & 992K
- Various ancillary equipment including Gen-Sets, Lighting Towers, EWP and LV’s
Skills & Experience:
- Australian Trade Certificate – Heavy
- Current Drivers license (HR/HC is desirable)
- Experience working with Mining and Earthmoving equipment
- Ability to work in, and maintain, a zero harm culture and work safely at all times
- Diagnostics, fault finding and troubleshooting abilities
They are offering:
- Job security – permanent full time opportunities
- 2:1 roster
- Food and camp – first class amenities owned and run by MRL
- Opportunities to promote within the team
- Immediate start
Interviews will be held in our head office in Apple cross for successful applicants.
If you feel that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with friendly Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
This role is eligible for the MRL employee referral program.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Would you like to apply?
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please APPLY NOW by link below
Click Apply for Heavy Duty Fitters 2:1 roster Pilbara, Goldfields