See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Fitters 2:1 roster
Heavy Duty Fitters 2:1 roster Pilbara, Goldfields
With a significant portfolio of projects, a well-trained and dedicated workforce, as well as a strong financial position, Mineral Resources Limited is set to continue with its success as a leading industry specialist in mining services and its associated commodity production operations.
Mineral Resources are searching for experienced Heavy Duty Fitters to join the team on a full time, permanent basis, working a 2:1 roster.
Equipment you can expect to work on will include:
- Hitachi EX2600-6 & EX1900-6
- Komatsu PC1205SP-8, WA500-6, WA600-6, D375A-6, D155A-5 & GD655-5
- CAT 777G, 785D, D10T, D9T, 988H, 988K, 982M & 992K
- Various ancillary equipment including Gen-Sets, Lighting Towers, EWP and LV’s
Skills & Experience:
- Australian Trade Certificate – Heavy
- Current Drivers license (HR/HC is desirable)
- Experience working with Mining and Earthmoving equipment
- Ability to work in, and maintain, a zero harm culture and work safely at all times
- Diagnostics, fault finding and troubleshooting abilities
They are offering:
- Job security – permanent full time opportunities
- 2:1 roster
- Food and camp – first class amenities owned and run by MRL
- Opportunities to promote within the team
- Immediate start
Interviews will be held in our head office in Apple cross for successful applicants.
If you feel that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with friendly Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
This role is eligible for the MRL employee referral program.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Would you like to apply?
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please APPLY NOW by link below
Click Apply for Heavy Duty Fitters 2:1 roster Pilbara, Goldfields
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.