HD Fitter – DIDO Role Central Queensland
- Transport assistance, Meals & Camp Accommodation provided
- Long term work – conversion to full time employment post probation period
- Competitive hourly rates including penalty rates for non ordinary hours
The GO2 People have built a reputation for ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, they have been involved in some of Australia’s largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
There team has been strategically developed to ensure they take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
The role will see you working 12 hours per day on a 7:7 roster. Full time employment is available to applicants that complete their probation period and fulfill requirements of the position.
Key responsibilities for this position include though not limited to:
- 12 hours shifts – 5.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Working day and night shift on rolling rosters
Required to work on the following equipment:
- Dump Trucks: Cat 773, 777, 785, 793, Komatsu 785.
- Track Dozers: Cat D10, D11, Liebherr 776
- Graders: Cat 16M, 24M
- Wheel Loaders: Cat 966F, 992G, 993K
- Excavators: Liebherr: 996B, 9400, Komatsu: PC5500, PC1250, PC600
- Water Trucks: Cat 773, 777, 785 and Medium Rigid models
To be successful in this position you MUST have:
- Experience working on heavy equipment
- Diesel Mechanic Trade Qualification
- Self motivated, ability to work unsupervised and team orientated
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner at all times
- Current: Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction, Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* and Drivers License
- Certificate of Currency: High Risk, Working at Heights, relevant RII's [...Learn about RII's] competencies.
- References to support your application (Minimum of 2 referees required)
Interested?? APPLY NOW!!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Heavy Diesel Fitter DIDO Role Bowen Basin Queensland