Experienced Haul Truck Operators Moorvale mine – Brisbane QLD
- Be part of a great culture at Moorvale Mine
- A number of opportunities for Experienced Haul Truck Operators
- 7/7 Even Time Roster
Peabody is the world’s largest private-sector coal company. They are a leading voice in advocating for sustainable mining, energy access and clean coal technologies. Peabody has 23 operations across the United States and Australia, and has 6,700 employees globally, servicing metallurgical and thermal coal customers in more than 25 countries, on five continents.
They offer an inclusive work environment and engage, recognize and develop there employees.
About the role:
They are currently seeking experienced Haul Truck Operators to join Moorvale Mine. Coppabella Moorvale mine complex consists of two open-cut mine operations located approximately 140 kilometers southwest of Mackay that produce premium low-volatile pulverized coal (LV-PCI) for export markets.
Working a 7/7 Day Night rotating roster, experienced Haul Truck Operators will have a strong safety focus and commitment to contribute to a positive work culture. To be considered, candidates must be able to attend a Recruitment Assessment Center in mid-May and possess the following skills:
- A mining competency with for either Electrical and/or Mechanical Trucks (preferably Komatsu 830E and CAT793/CAT785).
- A proven track record in safety and production
This position is offered on a 7/7 Day Night rotating roster and can allow for a residential, DIDO or FIFO lifestyle.
- Strong commitment to safety as a way of life
- Ability to meet and exceed set targets
- Open cut coal mining or heavy industry experience
- An effective team player
- Commit to safety and health as a way of life
- Foster a culture of inspiration, innovation and collaboration
- Are committed to developing an inclusive and diverse workplace
- Offer a reward and recognition program
- Provide professional and technical development opportunities
- Support employees to achieve professional accreditation
Peabody prides itself on being a values driven company. They strive, through there people, to achieve there mission and live values of Safety, Customer Focus, Leadership, People, Excellence, Integrity and Sustainability. They take responsibility to for the environment, benefit communities and restore the land for generations that follow.
For more information, visit https://www.peabodyenergy.com/Work-With-Us or click apply now.
Please apply directly as submissions from recruitment agencies will not be considered without prior approval. All applications will be treated as highly confidential and will not be disclosed beyond HR and the hiring manager.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Haul Truck Operators Coppabella Moorvale mine QLD