Experienced Haul Truck Operator – Coal Mining Jobs
- $45.80ph + Super paid on every hour
- 7/7 12 hr day shifts & night shifts
- Camp & meals provided
Stellar Recruitment operate and specialize in the Mining Recruitment sector and have done so since the company’s beginning in 2006. Stellar offer a wide array of mining recruitment and workforce solutions across a range of positions.
About the role:
This particular role presents an opportunity for permanency. As an experienced Haul Truck Operator you will be part of one of the world’s largest mining services provider and a company that is committed to delivering best-for-mines services.
Stellar are looking for experienced Electric & Mechanical Haul Truck Operators to operate the following machinery:
Experience & requirements:
- Minimum 12 months recent coal mining experience
- Supporting RII's [...Learn about RII's]s or Site Authorization (SSC)
- Current open class drivers license
- Current CBM – Section 4
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Mine Safety Induction (Surface)
- Birth Certificate/Passport
- Camp (Permanent rooms) & meals are provided
- Temporary to Permanent opportunities (After 6 months)
- Drive in Drive out / Bus in Bus out opportunities
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
To apply for these positions please click on the APPLY link below. Alternatively, please email your resume quoting reference number TM30544 or call Tara for a confidential conversation to discuss current opportunities.Apply for Experienced Electric & Mechanical Haul Truck Operator Coal mining QLD