Dump Truck Operator Jobs WA
- Immediate Start
- 2:1 Roster
- FIFO from Perth Only
About the role
They are looking for people with recent experience as Dump Truck Operator for open-pit mines. You’ll be operating Caterpillar dump trucks 777, 785, 789 and 793’s or equivalent on a 2:1 roster on 12-hour shifts. FIFO opportunities on various sites from Perth only.
- Operate dump trucks for load and haul
- Perform equipment inspections
Skills and Experience
- 12 months minimum (recent) experience operating CAT 777, 785 or 793 dump trucks
- Current drivers license
- Willing to obtain and provide a police clearance
- Able to meet the inherent pre-employment medical requirements
- Open pit production mining experience
- 2:1 roster
- Potential temp to perm with a strong history of transfer
- Weekly pay
- A dedicated recruitment consultant who can open up future opportunities
- Mining supervisor qualifications
All interested applicants must be available immediately to commence the recruitment process.
APPLY NOW BELOW:
The GO2 People also offer job seekers a huge selection of career pathways across many industries, including;
- Major infrastructure
- Mining / Resources
- Warehousing / Logistics
- Construction / Engineering
- Waste Management
The GO2 People are the number one choice for mining jobs in Western Australia. See many more jobs on their website here: The GO2 People Jobs – Website
iMINCO connects jobseekers with the best mining jobs in Australia, like the GO2 People’s Dump Truck Operator Jobs in WA. Be sure to keep up to date on the iMINCO platform because we post fresh work opportunities every day, as well as quality information on the mining sector and how to get ahead of the competition!
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.