Dump Truck Jobs Bowen Basin
Chandler Macleod are looking for Dump Truck Operators for mines out in the Bowen Basin.
- Work /life balance – even time roster
- Camp+ meals provided
- Great rates on offer + loyalty bonuses paid!
Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognised recruitment organisation and we are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates to work with us.
They are currently seeking experienced Dump Truck/ Multi Skilled Operators for a major mining client in the Bowen Basin, reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities. The role offers a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
About the Role:
• Work / life balance – even time roster (Bowen Basin location)
• Camp + meals + other perks
• Ongoing work, loyalty bonuses paid
To be successful for this role, you must have:
• Experience operating 785, 789 & 793 Dump Trucks; or 16 & 24 Graders; or D10 & D11 Dozers; OR Large Excavators
• Mine site operator experience
• High level of safety awareness
• Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
Minimum Mandatory Documentation required:
• Passport or (Birth certificate along with Drivers Licence)
• 2 x work referees
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction