Dump Truck Jobs Blackwater
$40 – $49.99 p/h
KOM 730, 830, HIT 4400, Terex 3300, CAT 785, 789, 793, 797
- 7/7 Day and Night Roster
- Camp and Meals provided for non-locals
- Ongoing positions
Pre-requisites for the role include:
- Minimum 12 months experience operating within a coal mining environment
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical
- Driver’s Licence
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Signed site competencies showing machinery skills – Electric Truck – KOM 730, 830, HIT 4400, Terex 3300 OR Mechanical Truck – CAT 785, 789, 793, 797
- Applicants will need to be able to pass a pre-employment medical
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.