Coal Mining Operator Jobs Mackay
WorkPac are looking for Coal Mining Operators to fill Dump Truck jobs out in the Mackay & Coalfields region near Dysart. These positions will be full time, permanent opportunities direct with our client on a 7/7 roster. BIBO from Mackay or Rockhampton and Yeppoon or DIDO commute options available.
Duties and Responsibilities will Include:
- Operate a combination of Haul Trucks, Graders, Dozers and Excavators in a coal mining environment
- Work 7/7 roster at a mine site in the Bowen Basin, near Dysart
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Haul Truck experience, specifically in CAT 785, 793’s, Komatsu 960 or Terex 4400’s
- Grader experience, specifically in CAT 16, 24 series
- Dozer Experience, specifically in CAT CAT D10, D11
- Experience Operating 3600, 5500 Hitachi Excavators or Similar
- Current Drivers Licence
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s, or proven experience with SSE signed skills list – Mandatory within 5 years
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment, or willing to obtain
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
At WorkPac, they recognise they are strengthened by diversity. They are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. They are an Equal Opportunity employer and they encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.