CAT/Komatsu Dump Truck Jobs Mackay
CAT 777, 785, 793, Komatsu 730 Haul Truck.
About the Role:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 777, 785, 793, Komatsu 730 Haul Truck.
- Work Even Time Roster – 7/7 Straight
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Minimum 6 months experience operating Mechanical Dump Truck min CAT 777 or KOM 730 Dump Truck
- MUST Have Site SSE/Delegate signed skills list or Unsigned with supporting RII's [...Learn about RII's]
- Drivers Licence
- Coal Board Medical or willing to Obtain
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or willing to obtain
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
- Camp and Meals Provided
- BIBO from Camp to Site
- Long Term Opportunities
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to us. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more.
WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
At WorkPac, they recognise they are strengthened by diversity. They are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.