CAT Haul Truck Jobs Mackay
$40 – $49.99 p/hr, CAT 785, 789, 793 Haul Trucks
- Competitive hourly rates + Super on all hours
- 7/7 rotating rosters, 12.5 hour days
- Meals and camp accommodation provided
About the Role:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 785, 789 and 793 Haul Trucks.
- Work rotating 7/7 roster
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- 2 years mine site operating experience
- Current Drivers Licence
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Competencies for Haul truck
- Dumps & Tip Heads experience
- Black Coal Competencies for Haul Truck and Water Truck Operations
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Camp and meals provided
- 7/7 Roster, rotating days and nights
- Ongoing Role
About their Client:
Their client is a coal producer and supplier of metallurgical coal operating on a site in the Middlemount Region and are seeking skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals to join their production team in ongoing opportunities.
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with them. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.