CAT 793 797 Dump Truck Jobs QLD
This dump truck job pays $47.20 p.h. + super on all rostered hours
One Key Resources are looking for CAT 793 & CAT 797 Dump Truck Operators for work based in the Bowen Basin near Biloela.
The positions are in an ongoing capacity with an immediate start.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience Haul Truck Operation of CAT 793 or 797 (experience operating under Rope Shovels ideal but not required);
- Experience within mining Environment;
- A strong commitment to safety;
- Available for an immediate start;
Requirements for this mining operator job:
- RII/SSE Signed Competencies
- Current Drivers Licence
- Standard 11 or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship)
In return you can expect:
- Ongoing position | Immediate start;
- Shift work with alternating Roster (days & nights);
- Competitive rate of pay;
- Accommodation and meals provided;
- Work for “An Employer of Choice”
About the Company:
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.