CAT 785 Dump Truck Jobs NSW
- 12 hour Life Style Roster (4/5 on 4/5 off)
- Upper Hunter Valley Location
- Multiple positions available
- Max Term contracts available with attractive pay rates
- Work for a professional team with years of industry experience and is committed to your safety
- Safe and productive work ethic
- Proven experience operating minimum CAT 785 Dump Truck
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Recent work referees who were in a supervisory role
- Undergo and pass a Coal Board Medical and D&A test
- Residential address in the Upper Hunter Valley, no FIFO or camp facilities available
This is a residential role, no FIFO or camp facilities are available.
About the Company:
Programmed is one of Australia’s largest employers, they work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to. At Programmed, they are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Apply Here for CAT 785 Dump Truck Jobs NSW
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.