See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
All-Rounder Operators – Open Pit Mining
- Goldfields Location – FIFO ex Perth 14:7
- Get Involved in the rise of LITHIUM
- Genuine Opportunity for Permanent Transition
Chandler Macleod is one of Australia’s largest providers of Human Resource solutions and has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. The success comes through the focused provision of Best Fit sourcing and assessment methodology across all professional, executive, workforce and business support sectors.
They are excited to be on-board in the next “Big Thing” in mining, the increasing market for Lithium. As such they are delighted to have partnered with a leading Australian based mining services and processing company with decades of experience in the mining services sector.
To support an expanding operation, they are currently searching for talented All-Rounder Operators who are self-starters and demonstrated performers
Previous experience in an open pit environment as a mining production all-rounder operator.
Experience in a mining production environment with CAT 777’s or larger/similar and a minimum of 2 of the following:
Dozers, Graders, Loaders, Excavators
- Hard rock experience would be highly advantageous
- Safety focus with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety processes
- Nationally Accredited Tickets or VOC’s
- Able to pass an extensive pre-employment medical and ongoing drug and alcohol screening
- Ability to be clean shaven
- Valid C Class Drivers License without restriction
Benefits & Reward:
- Potential Permanent opportunity with a healthy mine lif
- Owner operator mine, New camp and excellent food
- Strong safety and teamwork culture
- FIFO from Perth, working 2:1 roster
- Attractive Rates comparable to Market
To apply for this opportunity please ensure you have a current CV that clearly outlines your equipment experience and length of time operating. Applications successful in progressing will need to be available for an extensive phone screen.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to APPLY
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Click Apply for All-Rounder Operators – Open Pit Mining
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.