Allround Operator – Mining Mackay QLD
Corestaff is a national recruitment company, together with their major mining client; they are looking to recruit experienced coal mining plant operators.
The client is an equal opportunity employer and along with Corestaff encourages a diverse range of applicants.
- Ongoing Positions
- Various Rosters & Sites
- Retention Bonus for Labour Hire personnel
About the Role
- Water Carts CAT 785 & 777.
- Large Excavator & Drill Operations would be advantageous
- Operate CAT D11/D10 Dozers
- Grader experience on CAT16 & 24.
- Ability to work days & nights
- Camp accommodation provided.
Skills / Requirements
- Hold RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s for all valid equipment
- Minimum 2 years coal mining experience
- Have a current CBM & S11
- Commitment to safety
- Be a team player
- Hold a current drivers license
- Solid mining work history
How to apply,
To be considered for these positions please email ALL of the following documentation along with your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org and please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
- Current resume with 2 work references
- Colour copy of your license and tickets (front & back)
- Copies of your current site inductions
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and they encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of jobs.
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Click Apply for Allround Operator Coal mining Plant operators QLD