See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Coal Mining Projects NSW
The ADL Group is a rapidly expanding underground coal contracting company providing services to all the coal mining regions in NSW.
ADL Projects have been awarded several substantial underground coal projects resulting in the need to find quality people to join and be part of the company’s growth.
Benefits and perks
- Immediate start!!!
- Great rates.
- Flexible shifts
- Opportunity for advancement in a growing company.
Skills and experience
- Deputies, Operators, Fitters and Lecos with Production unit and Longwall Relocation experience.
- A minimum of 12mths experience underground.
- Underground Mining Machine Competencies and RPL Evidence on Longwall Relocations
- Current Mines Rescue Training and an Order 41 Coal Board Medical are desirable.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Underground Longwall Coal Mining Projects NSW