Storeperson – Capricon Copper Mine Site QLD
With over 4,000 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. They operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialized underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
What they are looking for
- An LF Forklift License is mandatory and you must be willing to be trained on the IT (Interchangeable Tool Carrier.)
- A high level of attention to detail and a positive safety attitude are a must.
- Experience with Pronto and Warehousing/Logistics will be will be advantageous.
- Site Experience essential
- The successful candidate will be required to meet there pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made
- Preferred candidates to reside in QLD
Able to offer the successful candidate the following
- Full time
- Competitive Rates
- FIFO – to/from Site to Cairns/Townsville
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
Reporting to the Project Manager your duties will include
- Loading and Unloading of trucks
- Receive daily freight
- Verify goods delivered against supplier dockets
- Pick Pack and dispatch internal and customer orders
- Create Customer dispatch dockets and invoices from picking slips
- Sort and identify stock received back from site
- Assist with monthly and cyclic stock takes
- Data Entry
- General housekeeping of warehouse and laydown area
- Other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Successful applicant will be required to pass the following criteria
- The successful candidate will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening, prior to an Offer of Employment being made
- National Police Clearance
For more information about Byrnecut Australia Pty Ltd please visit www.byrnecut.com.au
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
- Please click on the APPLY button and include your Resume together with a covering letter
- Applications must be received in WORD or PDF format only