Auto Electricians Jobs – FIFO
Available rosters include 2 weeks on/1 week off or 14/10/13/11 (days) FIFO from Perth. Pay rates are very competitive and there is the possibility of temp to perm opportunities.
Experience carrying out preventative maintenance, repairs, fault finding/diagnosis and service work on the following equipment will be highly regarded:
- Dump Trucks CAT 789, 793, Komatsu 730E, 830E, 930E, Hitachi EH5000, Terex MT 3300, 4400, 6300.
- Dozers CAT D10–11T, WE 854
- Graders CAT 16-24
- Loaders CAT 992, 993, 994, WA 1200 LeTourneau 1850, 2350
- Excavators/Shovels (Komatsu, Hitachi, Terex & Leibherr) 250ton+
- CAT, Atlas Copco and Sandvik Drill Rigs
- Light Trucks, Utes, 4WDs, Buses
- Cranes, forklifts, EWPs
- Lighting Plant
- Small civil plant
Applicants will only be considered if they meet the minimum requirements below:
- Australian Recognized Auto Electrical trade qualification
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Strong commitment to safety
- Be able to pass pre-employment medicals and drug & alcohol screens
- Hold valid working rights within Australia
These are great opportunities to further develop your existing skills and experience.
Most mine sites have great accommodation facilities available, including access to a fully equipped gym, sports oval, swimming pool, tennis/basketball court.
Pay rates will depend on your experience, further information will be provided when you apply.
Female, Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply
Successful applicants would be required to provide two contactable referees’ and be able to meet pre-employment medical and drug screen criteria prior to commencement.
Qualified Auto Electricians Maintenance FIFO Pilbara
As one of Australia’s largest employers, they work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, they are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
They welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join the team, please APPLY now.To learn more about working with Programmed, they encourage you to visit their website.
Would you like to apply?
To apply for this role please click the Apply button and SEEK will take you through the process.Apply for Qualified Auto Electricians Maintenance FIFO Pilbara