See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Morris Corporation is Australia’s largest privately owned facilities management specialist; with over 45 years’ experience delivering industrial hospitality services to the remote mining, resources and construction sectors.
At Morris, we know it is our people that make us successful and we strive to provide a supportive and enriching environment where our employees can succeed and feel genuinely valued.
We currently have multiple exciting opportunities for Office Cleaners to join our QLD team and work across multiple sites in the Roma and Chinchilla.
The position of Office Cleaner will see you responsible for the following ““
- General housekeeping and cleaning of rooms, offices, buildings, equipment and common/public areas onsite.
- Ensure that mine site offices and all surrounding areas are kept clean and tidy
Are you the right person for this position? We are searching for”¦
- Previous experience working in one or more of the following areas – cleaning, mine site cleaning, laundry, housekeeping or office cleaning preferably within a similar remote or site based environment.
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic and a commitment to consistently deliver a high standard of customer service to all Morris clients and customers.
- A strong commitment to safety and safe working practices at all times
What’s on offer?
- Drive in Drive Out – will only suit local residents of Roma and Chinchilla
- A supportive and engaging team environment
- Monday to Friday role
All Candidates must have Australian or New Zealand Residency and will be subject to a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment including drug and alcohol test.
A national police clearance with a validity of 3 months may be required.