Advanced Underground Coal Mine Worker (Multi Skilled)
MultiSkilled Mine Worker Underground Coal Mine site Queensland
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Ongoing positions available for Multi Skilled Operators to work at an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Bowen Basin area. You will be working with a Tier 1 Mining Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals, engaged on a Permanent Full-Time contract.
To be successful in these positions you will possess;
Demonstrated experience in Operating Open Cut Mine Equipment including one or more of the following:
- Dump Trucks – Cat 797, 793, 789
- Dozers – Cat D11, D10
- Graders – Cat 24, 16
- Proof of prior operating competencies
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship)
- A strong commitment to safety
- Adaptability to change as the operation progresses
In return, these positions offer
- Potential permanent full-time contracts
- 7/7 roster (7 days on, 7 off, 7 nights, 7 off)
- DIDO/BIBO from Mackay and Rockhampton
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Super is paid on all hours
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.Click Apply for MultiSkilled Mine Worker Underground Coal Mine site Queensland