Multi-skilled Operator L3 – Coal
Location: MacKay & Coalfields
- FIFO exit Brisbane or Cairns
- 7 on 7 off
- Dump Truck CAT 793 ...Learn about CAT 793's
+ Dozer D10 / D11 (dozer push)
WorkPac have a few jobs going for experienced multi-skilled operators for a fly in / fly out role from either Brisbane or Cairns.
To stand a chance at getting one of these prime jobs you’ll have to show that you are experienced working in a coal mining environment.
You must have experience on CAT CAT 793 ...Learn about CAT 793's
These are the job pre-requisites WorkPac are asking for. If you don’t have these, then you’re limiting your chances.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in coal
- Minimum 2 years experience on CAT CAT 793 ...Learn about CAT 793's
dump trucks and D10 / D11 dozers (dozer push) (RII's [...Learn about RII's])
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Statement of Attainment (S11)
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* (dated within the last 2 years) (CBM)
- Current drivers licence
- Current resume
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered for these roles, you must reside within 100 kilometres of the Brisbane or Cairns Airport.
If you live outside of that area, WorkPac are telling iMINCO that applications will be rejected.
Recap: This is a Multi-skilled Operator Job Mackay Coalfields. Only experienced applicants should apply. Your resume will possibly be subject to a pre-application scan by software created to look for specific keywords. (S)