Multi Skill Coal Mining Operator – MAX TERM
Anglo American and One Key Resources are proud to offer a new, highly competitive salary package.
Anglo American’s Capcoal Surface Operations, located in Central Queensland, currently has a number of experienced operator roles available for CASUAL or FIXED TERM contract arrangements working an even time roster.
Embedded contractors play an important role in the sustainability of Capcoal Surface Operations, and as such with OneKey they are now offering highly competitive packages:
A new bundled package rate offer:
The bundled package encompasses NEW casual hourly rates of;
- $47 for single-skill
- $50 for multi-skill
Max term package offer:
The max term package encompasses an hourly rate of;
- $43 for single-skill
- $46 for multi-skill + full leave entitlements, which has the added benefits of both job security, and having access to paid leave provisions
Both options above options NOW also include a retention payment, which is equivalent to $12,000pa, quarterly in arrears. This is a highly competitive all-encompassing offer which will be available to all embedded contractors.
To be successful for these roles, you must have:
- 3 years + experience as a Production Operator in a coal mining environment
- Proven experience in one or more of the following:
- CAT 777 Haul Truck as a minimum
- Preferably 793 and 830E Truck experience
- CAT 16/24 Graders
- EX2500 and RH340 excavators
- D11 dozers
- 4100 Rope Shovel
- Ability to pass a Pre-employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol testing
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] or SSE signed competencies
- Current drivers license
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Why should you apply?
This is your opportunity to work with a mining organization that is committed to fostering a strong work relationship that demonstrates the importance that all embedded contractors play in the success of their business.
To fulfill your true potential, apply online today and don’t miss out on the opportunity
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Multi Skill Haul Truck Coal Mining Production Operator QLD