FIFO Electricians – Clonclurry QLD
Duties will include construction and general electrical site maintenance doing 12hr days on a 2/1 roster! Flights from Brisbane, Accommodation, food and transport between accommodation and site is provided.
- Extensive HV switching experience
- Recent plant maintenance experience/heavy industry experience
- Previous experience in flow and pressure transmitters and Process control System maintenance would be well regarded.
- Previous experience in Honeywell DCS, Siemens Profibus, Siemens VFD`s, Siemens PLC, Allen Bradley PLC
- Electrical Cert III with plant maintenance/ Heavy Industry Maintenance and or Dual Trade Cert III Electrical & Cert III Instrumentation
Tickets and licenses
- Electrical Cert III qualification
- Cert III instrumentation
- HV Switching License
- White card
- This is a FIFO role (2/1 roster)
- Food, travel and accommodation included
- Immediate availability
What’s in it for you:
- In return for your hard work, rates are $43 ph. + super dependent on years and level of experience
- Lots of work and hours!
- Accommodation and food provided! Transport between accommodation and site provided.
- Weekly pay run into your nominated bank account managed from our dedicated payroll team
- On-going contract work upon completion of project based of performance
To find out more about the role, please give Sara a call on 08 9381 4525
NOTE: When you apply for this job FIFO Electricians, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mining Maintenance FIFO Electricians Clonclurry QLD
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.