If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
FIFO Electricians – Clonclurry QLD
Duties will include construction and general electrical site maintenance doing 12hr days on a 2/1 roster! Flights from Brisbane, Accommodation, food and transport between accommodation and site is provided.
- Extensive HV switching experience
- Recent plant maintenance experience/heavy industry experience
- Previous experience in flow and pressure transmitters and Process control System maintenance would be well regarded.
- Previous experience in Honeywell DCS, Siemens Profibus, Siemens VFD`s, Siemens PLC, Allen Bradley PLC
- Electrical Cert III with plant maintenance/ Heavy Industry Maintenance and or Dual Trade Cert III Electrical & Cert III Instrumentation
Tickets and licenses
- Electrical Cert III qualification
- Cert III instrumentation
- HV Switching License
- White card
- This is a FIFO role (2/1 roster)
- Food, travel and accommodation included
- Immediate availability
What’s in it for you:
- In return for your hard work, rates are $43 ph. + super dependent on years and level of experience
- Lots of work and hours!
- Accommodation and food provided! Transport between accommodation and site provided.
- Weekly pay run into your nominated bank account managed from our dedicated payroll team
- On-going contract work upon completion of project based of performance
To find out more about the role, please give Sara a call on 08 9381 4525
NOTE: When you apply for this job FIFO Electricians, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mining Maintenance FIFO Electricians Clonclurry QLD