See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Hydraulic Excavator Fitters Jobs in Mackay & Coalfields
Opportunity to work within a reputable company supporting a major client, They are searching for Digger Fitters with relevant experience working on Liebherr Excavators. The position requires mechanical knowledge of the equipment to proficiently provide breakdown support, service and repairs on a permanent 7&7 Dayshift roster.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Breakdown/ service and repairs on Liebherr Excavators 9800,996,9400
- Demonstrate an understanding of Diagnostics, Problem solving and Fault finding
- Hard working, Correct Attitude, Reliable and able to work unsupervised.
- Commitment to safety and team work, able to supply clean D&A upon request.
Skills and experience
- Mechanical Trade cert required
- Current coal board medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Drivers License
- Beneficial tickets – WAH, EWP, Forklift
Job benefits and perks
- Field service ute provided
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Generous hourly rate and package offered
- Long term permanent employment opportunities
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If opportunities appeal to you, APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Hydraulic Excavator Digger Fitters Job – Mackay QLD
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.