Hydraulic Excavator Fitters Jobs in Mackay & Coalfields
Opportunity to work within a reputable company supporting a major client, They are looking for Digger Fitters with relevant experience working on Liebherr Excavators. The position requires mechanical knowledge of the equipment to proficiently provide breakdown support, service and repairs on a permanent 7&7 Dayshift roster.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Breakdown/ service and repairs on Liebherr Excavators 9800,996,9400
- Demonstrate an understanding of Diagnostics, Problem solving and Fault finding
- Hard working, Correct Attitude, Reliable and able to work unsupervised.
- Commitment to safety and team work, able to supply clean D&A upon request.
Skills and experience
- Mechanical Trade cert required
- Current coal board medical
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Drivers License
- Beneficial tickets – WAH, EWP, Forklift
Job benefits and perks
- Field service ute provided
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Generous hourly rate and package offered
- Long term permanent employment opportunities
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If opportunities appeal to you, APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Hydraulic Excavator Digger Fitters Job – Mackay QLD