Multi-Skilled Heavy Mining Dump Truck Operator – Port Hedland WA
Programmed Skilled Workforce are urgently seeking Dump Truck Operators to work with an industry leading Iron Ore company based in the Pilbara region of WA. These positions are a 2:1 roster FIFO from Perth and may lead to permanent positions for the right candidates.
- 2/1 FIFO Roster from Perth
- Superannuation paid on ALL hours worked
- Rentention BONUS upon completion of contract
- Up to $45 p/h
Successful candidates will have experience with the following equipment:
Superannuation paid on ALL hours worked. Retention BONUS upon completion of contract Up to $45 p/h
Selection Criteria include:
- Experience with the above machinery
- Current Australian WA Drivers License
- Able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including DAS screen
- Demonstrated track record of working safely
- Willingness to work night & day shifts
- Provide two contactable referees’
Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
To apply for this role please click the Apply button and SEEK will take you through the process.
Programmed Skilled Workforce will contact those candidates who match the selection criteria to discuss the role in more detail. 2/1 FIFO Roster from Perth $43.50 – $45 p/h Superannuation paid on all hours workedApply for Heavy Mining Dump Truck Operator FIFO Roster Perth WA