Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of min CAT 785 and CAT 789 Haul Trucks. As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s production requirements.
This is a drive in drive out (DIDO) role for an open cut coal mine in the Banana Shire situated 2 hours South West from Rockhampton and 7 hours North West from Brisbane.
- Work Lifestyle roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) including PJ Day
- BIBO Camp to Site
- 12.75 Hour Shifts
- Camp and Meal Available – NO COST
- Ongoing Role
- Minimum 6 months experience operating Mechanical Dump Truck min CAT 785
- Machine operating evidence is a MUST – SSE/Delegate Signed Skills List or Unsigned Supported by RII's [...Learn about RII's]
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical or willing to Obtain
- Current Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or willing to obtain
A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Interested?? APPLY NOW!!
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Haul Truck Operators Coal Mining DIDO Banana Shire QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction