Haul Truck & Multi Skilled Operators – Coal Mine Jobs
- 6 Month Temp to Perm Opportunities
- 4/4/6/4 Roster (12.5hr shifts)
- Travel & Accommodation Allowance Provided
- Immediate Starts Available
They are seeking experienced Haul Truck & Multi Skilled Operators for ongoing work on an established open-cut coal mine site in the Gunnedah region. The site has a range of electric trucks and CAT 777–789 trucks, as well as dozers, graders & diggers.
- Attractive remuneration package that’s inclusive of travel & accommodation assistance.
- Opportunities to up-skill from Haul Trucks to various types of equipment on site.
- Buses provided to & from Gunnedah, Narrabri and Boggabri site.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 12 months operating experience
- RI’sI or VOC’s to validate previous operating experience
- Be able to pass a Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* (Associated costs will be covered)
- Have a current Drivers License
- Ability to comply with all safety policies and procedures
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
If you are interested in new opportunities and have the skills and we encourage you to apply directly via SEEK. Alternatively you can get in touch with Jodie on 0436 621 490 for a confidential discussion.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Haul Truck & Multi Skilled Coal Mining Operators NSW