See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Haul Truck & Multi Skilled Operators – Coal Mine Jobs
- 6 Month Temp to Perm Opportunities
- 4/4/6/4 Roster (12.5hr shifts)
- Travel & Accommodation Allowance Provided
- Immediate Starts Available
They are seeking experienced Haul Truck & Multi Skilled Operators for ongoing work on an established open-cut coal mine site in the Gunnedah region. The site has a range of electric trucks and CAT 777–789 trucks, as well as dozers, graders & diggers.
- Attractive remuneration package that’s inclusive of travel & accommodation assistance.
- Opportunities to up-skill from Haul Trucks to various types of equipment on site.
- Buses provided to & from Gunnedah, Narrabri and Boggabri site.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 12 months operating experience
- RI’sI or VOC’s to validate previous operating experience
- Be able to pass a Coal Board Medical (Associated costs will be covered)
- Have a current Drivers License
- Ability to comply with all safety policies and procedures
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
If you are interested in new opportunities and have the skills and we encourage you to apply directly via SEEK. Alternatively you can get in touch with Jodie on 0436 621 490 for a confidential discussion.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Haul Truck & Multi Skilled Coal Mining Operators NSW
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.