Production Operators – Open Cut Mining
Major mining contractor, is searching for experienced Production Operators for their Coal Operations on a mine site near Blackwater, inland from Rockhampton.
- Competitive Conditions
- Camp and Meals provided OR Accommodation Allowance
- Opportunity for Permanent Positions
- Bus in and Out from Rockhampton
- Lifestyle roster (5/4, 4/5, 5/5, day and night shift rotation – NO PYJAMA DAY)
- Residential role – must be able to provide own accommodation in the Blackwater area on rostered days on.
- Camp and Meals provided OR $200/week Accommodation Allowance
- 12 hour shifts
- Bus in and out from Rockhampton
- Multiple vacancies available NOW!!
- Temp to Perm Opportunities available
- Prior experience as a Production Operator in a Mining environment
- Electric OR Mechanical Dump Truck experience – CAT 789, 793, 795, 797, Komatsu 930e
- Rope Shovel, Excavator, Dozer and Grader skills highly regarded
- RII Competencies or relevant Mining Site Authorizations for mobile plant
- Must be safety and production orientated
- Be proactive and able to work well under pressure
- Drivers License and reliable transport
- Coal Board Medical
- BMA Induction or be willing to upgrade from Standard 11 – MANDATORY
- These vacancies will require drug and alcohol testing and pre-employments.
Please note: Only those meeting requirements will be considered for these roles, these are not entry level positions.
-If you meet the above requirements please Apply Online by following the links.
To apply for this position, click the “apply button“and attach an up to date resume.
Click for more details and Apply for Production Operators – Open Cut Mining Job