MAX Term – Experienced Dump Truck Operators
Chandler Macleod are seeking Experienced Dump truck Operators for Max Term roles based in the Hunter Valley region in NSW!
What do they have on offer?
Search for many more mining jobs here on this website.
- 6 weeks paid annual leave and 105 hours sick leave as per the Chandler Macleod Black Coal EA
- 12.5 hour shifts at a flat rate of $46.89 p/h
- 455 panel rotating rosterWhat do you need?
- Minimum 12 months experience on CAT 785 or Komatsu 830E or above
- Certificates of competency to validate your experience
- Current Coal Board Medical or ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
- Live within the fatigue zone – 60 minutes travel time to the Muswellbrook area or be willing to relocate at your own expense.
This is not a FIFO or DIDO position.Chandler Macleod are proud to have an CMFU endorsed Enterprise Agreement.
How to apply
If you meet the requirements and it sounds like something you be interested in click the “APPLY” button now.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for MAX Term – Experienced Dump Truck Operators QLD
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website