MAX Term – Experienced Dump Truck Operators
Chandler Macleod are seeking Experienced Dump truck Operators for Max Term roles based in the Hunter Valley region in NSW!
What do they have on offer?
- 6 weeks paid annual leave and 105 hours sick leave as per the Chandler Macleod Black Coal EA
- 12.5 hour shifts at a flat rate of $46.89 p/h
- 455 panel rotating rosterWhat do you need?
- Minimum 12 months experience on CAT Caterpillar 785 ...Learn about CAT 785's
The Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck, or off-road truck as they are sometimes called are still used across the world in open-cut mining operations. This truck has proven it’s worth for years and has often been the entry-level truck for new operators.
Progressing when competent, operators move up to the larger Caterpillar dump trucks, giving them the confidence and ability to handle larger load capacities on a range of challenging mine sites.
One of the biggest advantages you can have is to get to know the these trucks inside out. To get started, download the Caterpillar 785 manual here.or Komatsu 830E or above
- Certificates of competency to validate your experience
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* or ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
- Live within the fatigue zone – 60 minutes travel time to the Muswellbrook area or be willing to relocate at your own expense.
This is not a FIFO or DIDO position.Chandler Macleod are proud to have an CMFU endorsed Enterprise Agreement.
How to apply
If you meet the requirements and it sounds like something you be interested in click the “APPLY” button now.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for MAX Term – Experienced Dump Truck Operators QLD