MAX Term – Experienced Dump Truck Operators
Chandler Macleod are seeking Experienced Dump truck Operators for Max Term roles based in the Hunter Valley region in NSW!
What do they have on offer?
- 6 weeks paid annual leave and 105 hours sick leave as per the Chandler Macleod Black Coal EA
- 12.5 hour shifts at a flat rate of $46.89 p/h
- 455 panel rotating rosterWhat do you need?
- Minimum 12 months experience on CAT 785 or Komatsu 830E or above
- Certificates of competency to validate your experience
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* or ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
- Live within the fatigue zone – 60 minutes travel time to the Muswellbrook area or be willing to relocate at your own expense.
This is not a FIFO or DIDO position.Chandler Macleod are proud to have an CMFU endorsed Enterprise Agreement.
How to apply
If you meet the requirements and it sounds like something you be interested in click the “APPLY” button now.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for MAX Term – Experienced Dump Truck Operators QLD