PERMANENT Experienced Multi skilled Coal Mining Mobile Operator
Client is delivers a full range of open cut mining services in the coal and metalliferous mining sectors. The client services several mine sites across the Bowen Basin consisting primarily of open cut mines.
The client is committed to building a diverse workforce including experience, age, disability, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender. The safety of their people and the communities in which they operate always comes first.
Opportunities for up skilling and even permanency will be available to individuals who demonstrate a passion for upholding their key values.
About the Role
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 793 PLUS digger/dozer/grader.
These roles for experienced dump truck operators are PERMANENT POSITIONS, based at Caval Ridge OR Peak Downs Mine.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 793 PLUS digger/dozer/grader.
- Work rotating 7/7 rosters at a mine site in the Bowen basin
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- 1 year experience operating CAT 793 PLUS digger/dozer/grader
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or equivalent
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] or SSE signed skills list as evidence (no more than 5 years old)
- Production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- PERMANENT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT
- Camp and meals provided
- 7/7 Roster, rotating days and nights
- $109,500 salary PLUS superannuation
- Caval Ridge OR Peak Downs based role
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Dump Truck Operators Caval Ridge Mining Bowen Basin