Coal Mining Operator – Required
PLEASE NOTE – There is NO accommodation provided so please only apply if you have residence in the Emerald or Blackwater area.
The client is Australia’s largest coal producer and exporter with several mine sites located across the Bowen Basin in Queensland. This company is currently seeking safe, experienced and skilled candidates to join their production team in ongoing opportunities.
About the Role
You will be engaged to work a Lifestyle Roster doing 12.5 hours shifts working within the Coal Mining Department of the open cut operation.
Hays are looking for experienced coal mining operators with previous mine site experience, excellent communication and can work with other people on site without the need to antagonise anyone. The successful operator needs to have previous or current experience operating the CAT 793 Haul Trucks.
Experienced Coal Mining Operator Bowen Basin
What you’ll need to succeed
- Must have your own accommodation in Blackwater or Emerald – no accommodation is supplied for this job
- Own transport to and from site is essential (no BIBO)
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* and Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (or willing to obtain)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]MPO338 Haul Truck
- Previous experience in a similar role is absolutely essential
What you’ll get in return
- You will be working 12.5 hour shifts on a Day / Night
- 5/4/4/5 lifestyle roster.
- Opportunity to receive a Temp Worker Recognition Bonus after 6 months of continuous work.
Would you like to apply for this job?
To apply for this Caterpillar operator job, click the “Apply” button below.Apply for Experienced Coal Mining Operator Bowen Basin