Dump Truck Operator Crew Trainer Assessor
Dump Truck Operator Crew Trainer Assessor Moranbah QLD
As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s production requirements. This is a drive in drive out role from within 500km’s of Moranbah.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 793 and 797 Haul Trucks.
- Train and assess crew members
- Work rotating 7/7 rosters at a mine site in the Bowen basin
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Current TAE Qualification
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11
- Production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Camp and meals provided
- 7/7 Roster, rotating days and nights
- BIBO Mackay available
- 18 December start
- Ongoing opportunities with potential for PERMANENT
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Dump Truck Operator Crew Trainer Assessor, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Click Apply for Dump Truck Operator Crew Trainer Assessor Moranbah QLD
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Melissa Fisher – Recruitment Coordinator
- (07) 3621 2918