Mine Worker Advanced (Excavator)
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Ongoing positions available for Excavator Operators to work at an Open Cut Coal Mine site from Blackwater to Moranbah. You will be working with a Tier 1 Mining Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals, engaged on a Permanent Full-Time contract.
Coal Mining Excavator Operators Advanced Mine Worker Moranbah
Demonstrated experience in Operating Open Cut Mine Equipment including the following:
- Excavators – Hitachi 5600, 5500, 3600 or similar
- Dump Trucks – up to Cat 793
- Dozers – up to Cat D11
- Graders – up to Cat 24
- Proof of prior operating competencies
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship)
- A strong commitment to safety
- Adaptability to change as the operation progresses
In return, these positions offer
- Super is paid on all hours
- 7 days on, 7 off, 7 nights on, 7 off
- 12:50 hours per shift
- Accommodation and meals provided
- DIDO/BIBO from Mackay, Rockhampton and Townsville
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Coal Mining Excavator Operators Advanced Mine Worker Moranbah