Operator Critical Equipment L2 / Trainer / Assessor
- Trainer / Assessor
- 7/7 Roster
- Competitive Rates
The client is Australia’s largest coal miner and exporter, the world’s largest supplier to the sea borne coking coal market and largest coal producer and supplier of metallurgical coal. The client has several mine sites across the Bowen Basin consisting primarily of open cut mines.
The client is committed to building a diverse workforce, appreciating all the different aspects of individual uniqueness, including thought and perspective, experience, age, disability, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender. The safety of their people and the communities in which they operate always comes first. The client provides opportunities for interaction to improve their safety performance and believe having the right controls in place to effectively manage their risks that have safety impacts will lead to improved safety outcomes.
Coal Miner Operator Critical Equipment 7/7 Roster QLD
Opportunities exist for skilled / experienced Trainer / Assessor’s who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
Re-Requisites for this position include:
- Minimum 6 months mine experience
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* – conducted within 2 years
- Current Driver’s License
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
- Trainer assessor qualifications
Skills / Experience
- Minimum 3years experience on RD Trucks (CAT 793 and above)
- Willing and eager to train ‘new to industry’
- Desirable Skills Truck simulator operation experience – advantageous
- Trainer Assessor qualifications
- 7/7 roster
- Accommodation and Meals provided
- Competitive Pay Rates
- FIFO / DIDO commute options available
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact
Townsville Office – 074759 4600
Would you like to apply?
At WorkPac they recognize strengthened by diversity. They are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. They are an Equal Opportunity employer and encourage applications from woman and Indigenous people. Please note only short listed applicants will be contacted.Apply for Coal Miner Operator Critical Equipment 7/7 Roster QLD