See more jobs in the Dump Truck Jobs category.
QLD Dump Truck Jobs CAT/Komatsu
CAT 793 or Komatsu 730E Dump Truck Required
WorkPac are seeking skilled and experienced individuals to join their production team in ongoing opportunities. If you’re handy on mobile plant equipment including CAT 793 or Komatsu 730E Dump Truck, be sure to get over a resume!
About the Role:
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 793 Dump Trucks. As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s production requirements working a Lifestyle roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) including PJ day.
This is a drive in drive out (DIDO) role for an open cut coal mine in the Banana Shire situated 2 hours South West from Rockhampton and 7 hours North West from Brisbane.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 797 and Komatsu 730E Dump Truck
- Work Lifestyle roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) including PJ Day
- 12.75 Hour Shifts
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
Skills/Experience for QLD Dump Truck Jobs CAT/Komatsu:
- Min 12 months mine site experience operating minimum; CAT 793 or Komatsu 730E Dump Truck
- Site SSE/Delegate signed skills list or Unsigned with supporting RII
- Experience operating under the P&H Electric Rope Shovel on the CAT Trucks is desired
- Dumps & Tip Heads experience
- Current Drivers Licence
- Standard 11 Induction Training (or willing to obtain)
- Current Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Right to Work in Australia
- Camp and Meals Provided
- Lifestyle roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) including PJ Day
- Competitive Hourly Rate + Super on All Hours
- Ongoing role for an Immediate Start
- DIDO role from Camp to Site
- Rental Subsidy being paid weekly for Moura residents renting
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.