CAT 777 Dump Truck Jobs NSW
$49.00 p.h. + Super on all rostered hours
One Key are looking for production operators capable of working CAT 777’s for an immediate start within the Western Coal Fields in NSW. If you’ve got the listed experience and machinery background, be sure to send over a resume!
To be successful in this job you must have:
- Minimum 12 months experience operating CAT 777
- Experience operating Dozers, Graders, Loaders and Water Carts – Scrapers highly desirable
- Proven Experience operating the above machinery E.g. RTO/RII's [...Learn about RII's] Certificate , Signed Competency or Training Transcript
What they can offer:
- Excellent Hourly Rate | Super Paid on all Rostered Hours
- Immediate Start | Opportunities for Conversion to Permanent
- DIDO Role – be home after every shift!
- 4:5:5:4:5 D/N Roster -12.5hr Shifts
- $2 Loyalty Bonus after 6 months of service onsite
- 6 months Accommodation Provided
- Potential $5000 Retention/Relocation Assistance Bonus
About the Company:
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.