See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
CAT 777 Dump Truck Jobs NSW
$49.00 p.h. + Super on all rostered hours
One Key are searching for production operators capable of working CAT 777’s for an immediate start within the Western Coal Fields in NSW. If you’ve got the listed experience and machinery background, be sure to send over a resume!
To be successful in this job you must have:
- Minimum 12 months experience operating CAT 777
- Experience operating Dozers, Graders, Loaders and Water Carts – Scrapers highly desirable
- Proven Experience operating the above machinery E.g. RTO/RII Certificate , Signed Competency or Training Transcript
What they can offer:
- Excellent Hourly Rate | Super Paid on all Rostered Hours
- Immediate Start | Opportunities for Conversion to Permanent
- DIDO Role – be home after every shift!
- 4:5:5:4:5 D/N Roster -12.5hr Shifts
- $2 Loyalty Bonus after 6 months of service onsite
- 6 months Accommodation Provided
- Potential $5000 Retention/Relocation Assistance Bonus
About the Company:
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.