If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
SEEK mining jobs.
- 10/4�Roster / DIDO
- Accom provided
SES Labour Solutions are searching to appoint a proven Civil�Earthworks Leading Hand�with extensive exposure to civil infrastructure projects on mine sites.�The organisation in question has a substantial amount of work in the pipeline as a testament to a strong track record of delivering similar projects on time and within budget.
They are currently experiencing strong growth and they are searching for people with the right skills to help them achieve successful delivery of this large works package.
To be successful you will be a strong leader, communicator and planner with the ability to multi task and think on your feet.
You will have a demonstrated background on delivering mine site infrastructure packages whilst adhering to relevant standards.
You background will also include:
- Experience as a Civil Supervisor delivering multi-discipline projects
- Minimum 2+ years supervisory experience
- Coordination of sub contractors, suppliers and plant equipment
- Cert IV qualifications in Civil Construction with proven experience as a Civil / Earthworks Supervisor
- Current BMA Core Induction / Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Coal Board Medical
Link to the job on SEEK here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/33119136