If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
This is a Bowen Basin job located in the Mackay & Coalfields area. Do you live close to this location, or are you willing to FIFO from within Queensland?
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
TLO/ROM Dozer – Loader OPERATORS
TLO/ROM Dozer Loader Operators Mine site Bowen Basin
SES Labour Solutions are currently seeking motivated Dozer / Loader Operators with ROM/ TLO experience preferred. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading organizations to deliver opportunities across a range of clients and sites in Queensland and Western Australia.
An excellent and immediate opportunity exists for Qualified Dozer (D10 /11T) Loader (CAT 988) to join tight-knit team at their clients ROM / TLO on long term opportunity, with potential opportunity across a range of mine sites across the Bowen Basin.
You will be required to:
- Load ROM bin, with Loader and managing ROM stockpiles / Stockpiling and reclaiming coal with Dozer.
- Operate mobile equipment including bulldozers and front end loaders
- Successfully complete Drug and Alcohol Test and Client Medical.
To be successful, you will ideally have:
- Qualified Dozer / Loader Operator –
- RIIMPO304D – Wheeled Front End Loader – CAT 988
- RIIMPO305E – Stockpile Dozer – CAT D10/ D11T
- Demonstrated operational experience in a coal TLO / ROM and Prep’ Plant
- Queensland Coal Generic Induction (Standard 11 Induction Training compliant)
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Excellent communication skills
They will offer you:
- Highly competitive rates
- Rotating 7/7 Day / Night roster
- Long term opportunities with well-established and recognized client.
- Accommodation / Meals while on shift
- Part of a team where you’re no longer just a number
- A real person on the end of the phone when you call and will get back to you with answers.
How to apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Apply for TLO/ROM Dozer Loader Operators Mine site Bowen Basin
They offer a team of people that are like minded and safety focused. If this rings true with you send resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or respond to SEEK.
About the Bowen Basin mining region, Queensland.
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers a total area of over 60,000 square kilometres and is located in Central Queensland; running from Collinsville to Theodore. The entire region is home to many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.