See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
TLO/ROM Dozer – Loader OPERATORS
TLO/ROM Dozer Loader Operators Mine site Bowen Basin
SES Labour Solutions are currently seeking motivated Dozer / Loader Operators with ROM/ TLO experience preferred. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading organizations to deliver opportunities across a range of clients and sites in Queensland and Western Australia.
An excellent and immediate opportunity exists for Qualified Dozer (D10 /11T) Loader (CAT 988) to join tight-knit team at their clients ROM / TLO on long term opportunity, with potential opportunity across a range of mine sites across the Bowen Basin.
You will be required to:
- Load ROM bin, with Loader and managing ROM stockpiles / Stockpiling and reclaiming coal with Dozer.
- Operate mobile equipment including bulldozers and front end loaders
- Successfully complete Drug and Alcohol Test and Client Medical.
To be successful, you will ideally have:
- Qualified Dozer / Loader Operator –
- RIIMPO304D – Wheeled Front End Loader – CAT 988
- RIIMPO305E – Stockpile Dozer – CAT D10/ D11T
- Demonstrated operational experience in a coal TLO / ROM and Prep’ Plant
- Queensland Coal Generic Induction (Standard 11 Induction Training compliant)
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Excellent communication skills
They will offer you:
- Highly competitive rates
- Rotating 7/7 Day / Night roster
- Long term opportunities with well-established and recognized client.
- Accommodation / Meals while on shift
- Part of a team where you’re no longer just a number
- A real person on the end of the phone when you call and will get back to you with answers.
How to apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Apply for TLO/ROM Dozer Loader Operators Mine site Bowen Basin
They offer a team of people that are like minded and safety focused. If this rings true with you send resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or respond to SEEK.
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.