TLO/ROM Dozer – Loader OPERATORS
TLO/ROM Dozer Loader Operators Mine site Bowen Basin
SES Labour Solutions are currently seeking motivated Dozer / Loader Operators with ROM/ TLO experience preferred. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading organizations to deliver opportunities across a range of clients and sites in Queensland and Western Australia.
An excellent and immediate opportunity exists for Qualified Dozer (D10 /11T) Loader (CAT 988) to join tight-knit team at their clients ROM / TLO on long term opportunity, with potential opportunity across a range of mine sites across the Bowen Basin.
You will be required to:
- Load ROM bin, with Loader and managing ROM stockpiles / Stockpiling and reclaiming coal with Dozer.
- Operate mobile equipment including bulldozers and front end loaders
- Successfully complete Drug and Alcohol Test and Client Medical.
To be successful, you will ideally have:
- Qualified Dozer / Loader Operator –
- RIIMPO304D – Wheeled Front End Loader – CAT 988
- RIIMPO305E – Stockpile Dozer – CAT D10/ D11T
- Demonstrated operational experience in a coal TLO / ROM and Prep’ Plant
- Queensland Coal Generic Induction (Standard 11 compliant)
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Excellent communication skills
They will offer you:
- Highly competitive rates
- Rotating 7/7 Day / Night roster
- Long term opportunities with well-established and recognized client.
- Accommodation / Meals while on shift
- Part of a team where you’re no longer just a number
- A real person on the end of the phone when you call and will get back to you with answers.
How to apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Apply for TLO/ROM Dozer Loader Operators Mine site Bowen Basin
They offer a team of people that are like minded and safety focused. If this rings true with you send resume at email@example.com or respond to SEEK.