Production Operators Leading Hand Supervisory Experience
Currently seeking Experience Production Operators with 3-5 years Leading Hand or Supervisory Experience for an Immediate Start within the Bowen Basin. Accomodation will be provided free of charge, 7/7 roster.
About the Company
WorkPac with a partnership of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
To be successful for this role you must have:
* Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
* Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
* Driver’s License and Own Transport
* Minimum 3 Years Leading Hand or Supervisor experience
• High Understanding of Safety Compliance and Standards
• CAT Truck 226T / Hitachi Excavator 600T Experience
• CAT Ancillary Equipment
• Team Player and Team Orientated
• People and Performance Management Experience
Why work for WorkPac
WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, the local areas and are always helping local community.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Production Operator/ Step Up Leading Hand, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.