If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Remote Bogger Operator
International Gold miner, Experienced Remote Bogger Operator to join their team commencing immediately.
- 6 month contract opportunity
- 8/6,7/7 roster FIFO ex Perth
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for the operation of remote boggers, and have the flexibility to assist with any other underground duties that may be required.
Working 12 hours per day, this position is based on an 8/6, 7/7 roster FIFO ex Perth and is offered on a 6 month contract basis with possibity of extension for the right person.
To be considered You must:
- Hold a minimum of 3 years experience within a similar position.
- Hold RCT, Sandvik or CAT experience. This must be listed clearly on your resume.
- Be a motivated, team player that is 100% dedicated to the role.
- Hold a current WA Drivers Licence – This is essential.
- Hold a Dangerous Goods card.
- Hold a Working at Heights ticket.
- Provide copies of relevant RPL’s
- Provide a cleared medical, drug & alcohol screen.
- Hold or be able to obtain a National Police clearance (issued within the last 12 months).
- Provide two contactable referees from recent positions
This job for Remote Bogger Operator will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.