See more jobs in the Construction Jobs category.
NSW Civil Dump Truck Operator Jobs
Protech are searching for experienced Dump Truck Operators for a large civil sub division upgrade located in Erskine Park to start on early December.
If you’ve got civil experience with dump trucks and love a big pay cheque, be sure to send them over a resume using the link below.
This role will include (but not limited to):
- Haul dirt around the site
- Be comfortable working around machinery as you will be getting loaded up
- Doing safety checks on machinery
To be considered for *NSW Civil Dump Truck Operator Jobs:
- Have previous experience on a dump truck
- Strong focus on safety
- Have a current dump truck ticket
- Be willing to undergo a pre employment medical
About the company:
Protech is recognised as the leading provider of quality workforce solutions to technical industries in Australia. They are committed to protecting the health, safety and wellness of their employees by working with the highest quality clients across a wide variety of sectors.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much do dump truck production operators earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$42 based on 24 pay reviews.
With so many different and conflicting articles about pays, it's difficult to know what the exact take home pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin area of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get more money in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player